QS provide a range of commercial courses for non-commercial professionals. This course explains how suppliers may price their products and services and is useful for any non-commercial colleagues working with suppliers.
- Understand the concepts of cost, price and value
- Create awareness of how suppliers allocate costs to products and services.
- Discuss the whole life costs of a product or service and their commercial implications.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of open book costing and open book audits
- Understand the attractions and risks of using financial incentives to manage performance.
- Be aware of the signs of financial distress in a supplier.